After nearly two decades overlooking Capitol Boulevard, welcoming locals and visitors alike, the Basque Mural has been restored and is now under the care of the Basque Museum & Cultural Center! With the beautiful work by artist, Bill Hueg, assistance by Noel Weber, and so many more, it is back up in its full glory.
Join us just in front of the Mural Tuesday, November 13 at 2pm for the re-dedication of the Basque Mural. We would like to share with the Boise Community the generous partners who made this work possible, including:
- Bill Hueg
- Boise City Department of Arts & History
- Noel Weber
- RMH & Fronton Building Owners
- The Sign Center
- Tom Zabala
- Evermore Prints
- Lasasco Custom Metal Fabrication
- Old School Painting
- Boise Brick & Stone Design
- And more than 130 donors who made this dream a reality for the public to enjoy!